A few weeks back I visited Worthing in West Sussex to document Phil and Marisa’s wedding! Here’s what’s came out of it..
Their wedding ceremony and reception was held at Field Place, The Boulevard in city of Worthing, however I started the day by joining Marisa’s family to capture some of the bridal preparations. I was kindly welcomed by a cat…
We then arrived at Field Place, The Boulevard which is a lovely venue located in Worthing, West Sussex.
And here are some of the companies/people which took part for the day to be possible:
- Hair & Makeup: Lalaine @ http://www.kasal.co.uk/
- Jewellery: Sarah @ http://www.sparkleastar.co.uk and Velvet Mechanism @ http://uk.etsy.com/shop/velvetmechanism
- Wedding Rings: http://www.goldfinger-rings.com/
- Shoes: http://www.irregularchoice.com/
- Groom’s Outfit @ http://www.stephenlawrenceclothing.co.uk/
- Music: Ian @ http://www.discofever.co.uk/
- Caricaturist: David Groves @ http://www.grovescartoons.com/
Photos by Martins Kikulis – Field Place, The Boulevard wedding photography Worthing, Sussex, and the whole UK. Sussex Wedding Photographers. © Copyright 2011 Martins Kikulis. All Rights Reserved.